Monday 23 April 2012

I wonder if....

.....my subconscious has got any better at game design?  Since it became clear once we played it that  it's first attempt version 0.1 of Giant Stone Head sucked.

Woke up on Saturday with most of a game idea in my head.  It's not really a new game -it's more an attempt to create a novel variant of poker that fills the same niche but feels different enough that it's not immersion breaking when Larping.  With a rather odd deck.

Have spent a while doing probability on the different hands but my shonky maths rather fall apart - since I worked out one hand is 177% likely to happen.  Which I'm fairly sure is wrong....

Wrong title is "Empire Poker" - since that's the larp game it most likely to be played at.....

http://www.profounddecisions.co.uk/empire?1

No comments:

Post a Comment