Sunday 4 December 2011

I Aten't Dead

It's taken over a month - but I've finally got the notes I scrawled down on a train into a play testable version - I've got to do a solo play before I will let anybody else near it but that's a job for tonight and I'm hoping to talk Magic nerd club into playing it on Monday night.  So expect a report soon.

On the one hand this feels like it's taken forever to make any progress - however it took most of Saturday and a bit of Sunday to write out the rules and do another total update of the physical components - and two episodes of castle to sort out the printing problems and cut out it all out.  That's a lot of time to set aside.

The real problem is that I've learned I need to set aside a big chunk of time otherwise I get nowhere - I don't seem to be able to focus well enough to add up the odd day here and there - and finding that much spare time in one go is not currently easy......

Lets see how this has worked......

No comments:

Post a Comment